Skip to navigation
TS — Flanged Hood Transition

TS — Flanged Hood Transition


Performance Data (63 KB, PDF)
  • Used on standard appliances such as kitchen hood exhausts
  • Flanged at both ends.
  • Materials Available: 304/ALZ,316/ALZ, 304/304, 316/316

Ordered Part Includes:

TS, plus one CB and one VB. Fiber insulation provided with IVSI models.


  • Can be used for welding to equipment or transitions fabricated in the field.